Why Great Lengths Hair Extensions are Number One in the World
The hair extensions are pre bonded and Great Lengths produces over 55 colours plus 17 blonde shades. These colours can be mixed and blended to create the perfect colour match.
For special effects and occasions, Great Lengths are a supplier of a range of Diamond Threads made with Crystallizes Swarovski elements.
What makes Great Lengths stand out so much from other hair extensions?
- They adopted a method of application that is both easy to do and gentle on one’s own hair.
- They are attached using a new technology that is known as modulating. It involves bonding the hair extensions to your natural hair using a protein known as keratin, which is a composition of polymer chains and has a molecular structure which is similar to human hair.
Why pre bonded are better than glue gun methods?
- The bonds are hard and are PH balanced.
- They protect the hair and rarely fall out unlike many other extensions.
- The bonds are ph balanced
- They are easily removed with no damage to the hair .
- There is no residue left on the hair once removed, unlike glue methods
- The bonds can be cut to required size, therefore enabling very small bonds applied to areas around the hairline.
- The bonds are the same colour as the hair so they do not show if applied correctly
Why is Great Lengths Hair so good and Number One in the World?
A range of hair textures are available to suit all hair types, therefore matching ones own texture is never a problem.
- Natural hair (straight/light wave) Soft wave (permed to order)
- Deep wave (permed to order)
- Are kind to your hair and scalp
- They can last up to 5 months depending on hair type and style
- Can be coloured, straighteners can be used, curlers, tongs as you would your own hair
- Great Lengths hair is completely natural with no added silicon unlike so many other hair that is on the market.
- It has a natural wave, which creates volume and is easy to blow dry.
- No maintenance needed if looked after properly.
I hope these pointers help you decide why you should choose Great Lengths hair for your hair extensions. I recommend Great Lengths to all my customers, please feel free to contact me if you have any questions, I am happy to help.
Caroline Green x